Health and Active Week
26th - 30th April
SPORTS 2020 21 / HEALTH AND ACTIVE WEEK SPORT GALLERY
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK
ASSEMBLIES following this year’s theme, “GIVE IT A GO”.
- Monday 26th Preps & Year 1
- Tuesday 27th Year 2
- Wednesday 28th Year 3
- Thursday 29th Year 4 & 5
- Friday 30th Year 6
There are two competitions running at present. Students can submit a either a healthy snack or a healthy lunch via Teams Chat/ Hard Copy to Ms Danielle Downes by Thursday 22nd April 2021. The winning entries will be and served to students and staff during lunch on Friday 30th of April.
- Blaze Pod
- Basketball Shooting (30 seconds) for all (basketball courts)
- Speed Gates
- Year 1 & 2 Rounders
- Year 3 & 4 Volleyball
- Year 5 & 6 Spike ball
- TYs will complete 5 laps of the Wesley Run on Friday 30th of April to mark the close of Health & Active Week 2021.
- Monday 26th Just Dance/Go Noodle
- Tuesday 27h Health Eating Recipes
- Wednesday 28th Guided Mindfulness
- Thursday 29th Benji
- Friday 30th Guest Speakers
All activities will be forwarded to tutors.
Friday 30th of April (During Guidance)
Ms Lisa Jacobs (Year 1-Year 4) (30 Minute Zoom Presentation)
Ms Jessica Sinclair (Year 6) (35 Minute Workshop)