Careers In Wesley
Wesley College has over 100 staff in teaching, administration, grounds and maintenance roles. We offer a positive working environment for everyone by providing opportunities for career progression and recognition, supporting and facilitating the development of full potential, and giving support relating to personal wellbeing.
Wesley provides a highly attractive workplace with modern facilities on a 50-acre site just beside the M50 at the foot of the Dublin mountains. As well as providing the highest standards of education, we have a comprehensive extra-curricular programme facilitating a broad, inclusive education to all our students.
Our boarding houses are in the heart of the campus and some staff live and work there assisting with boarding duties. The skills and attributes of all the staff are used to their full potential whether it be in assisting with the School Musical or on the sports fields coaching.
What it’s like to work in Wesley College
In Wesley you will become part of a vibrant community where difference is embraced, individual identity valued and relationships are respectful. We celebrate the talents of all our students and seek to provide high-quality teaching and learning.
What we look for
- A strong academic record including a third level degree.
- A commitment to high standards in education.
- An ability to work with students to develop academic curiosity, independent learning, and pursue academic excellence.
- A willingness to share your skills within the wide range of extra-curricular activities provided to facilitate a broad, inclusive education.
- Some work experience gained either from prior experience in education or through a relevant related field.
How to join us
Teaching posts are advertised throughout the year on educationposts.ie. We require a CV, written references (where available) or names of referees, Teaching Council Registration and a cover letter, to be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org